Call for Papers - International Conference on Decision Support System Technology 2023
ICDSST 2023 - Albi, France
Call for Papers
The EURO Working Group on Decision Support Systems invites you to participate in the ICDSST 2023 International Conference on Decision Support System Technology on Decision Support System in an Uncertain Word - the contribution of Digital Twins in Albi, France. The Conference will be hosted at the Industrial Engineering Center, IMT Mines Albi, during the period of May 30th to June 1st, 2023.
In the name of the Organizing Committee of the ICDSST 2023 I invite you to submit your work to the ICDSST 2023. Suggested Paper Topics (but not limited to):
- Decision Support Systems: Advances and Future Trends
- Multi-Attribute and Multi-Criteria Decision Making
- Knowledge Management, Acquisition, Extraction, Visualisation and Decision Making
- Multi-Actor Decision Making: Group and Negotiated Decision Making
- Collaborative Decision Making and Decision
- Discursive and Collaborative Decision Support Systems
- Mobile and Cloud Decision Support Systems
- GIS and Spatial Decision Support Systems
- Data Science. Data Mining, Text Mining, and Sentimental Analysis, process mining
- Big Data Analytics
- Imaging Science (Image Processing, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Internet of Things
- Social Network Analysis for Decision Making
- Simulation Models and Systems, Regional Planning, Logistics and SCM
- Business Intelligence, Enterprise Systems and Quantum Economy
- Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- New Methods and Technologies for Global Crisis Management
- Analytics for Mitigating the Impact of Pandemics
- Intelligent DSS for Crisis Prevention
- Innovative Decision Making during Global Crises
- New DSS Approaches for Post-Crisis Recovery of Economy
- Decision Making in Modern Education
- Decision Support Systems for Sports
- Immersive analytics for decision making
- Digital Twins for decision making
- General DSS Case Studies
You can submit full papers, short papers or posters.
Full papers should be 11-13 pages long using LNBIP template (Latex version, or Word version) from Springer by following “Instructions for Authors”.
Short papers should have up to 6 pages and should use the Short-Paper ICDSST 2023 Template.
Posters should use the Poster ICDSST 2023 Template, which is set up to yield a 70 cm x 100 cm vertical poster.
All papers and posters should be submitted to the ICDSST 2023 via the EasyChair.
Deadlines for Submissions:
- Submission of full papers: 29 January 2023
- Submission of short papers and posters: 26 February 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 12 March 2023
- Camera ready version: 26 March 2023